Stick N’ Puck sessions take place on the ice of the Olympic Center’s historic and newly renovated 1932 Jack Shea Arena.
This activity provides individuals the opportunity to enhance their skills in a non-contact/non-competitive environment, and is limited to 30 skaters per each hour and a half long session. These sessions are for individual sale only, and will not be sold to a team or as a group. No multi-participant passing is allowed; individual skill development only please. Coaching/organized practice drills will not be allowed or provided during these sessions.
Participants must bring their own helmet, stick, skates and puck.
- There are currently no stick n Puck session available
Tickets are sold both on site and online, however Stick n’ Puck is a capacity-controlled activity, and sessions may sell out online in advance.
Please use the 1932 Rink Entrance of the Conference Center. For dates when availability is in the USA Rink, please use the Athletes Entrance on Cummings Road.
|Single Session||All ages||$20|
Tickets are sold both on site and online, however Stick n’ Puck is a capacity-controlled activity, and sessions may sell out online in advance..
All participants must bring their own helmet, stick, skates and puck.
Before You Arrive
- Hockey helmet
- Hockey gloves
- Hockey stick (& puck)
- Additional pads (optional).
Please note there is no equipment sharing allowed.
- Rink access via designated entrance and exit area only.
- Maximum (1) spectator per skater allowed in the designated area of the stands.
- Only designated locker rooms are available for use.
- The dedicated individual participant area must be used for lacing up skates.
- Water bottles are not allowed
- No spitting or fluid dispersion allowed.
- Failure to obey rules will result in immediate removal from Olympic Center