This activity provides individual skaters the opportunity to enhance their skills in a non-contact/non-competitive environment in a 1-hour session. Stick n’ Puck sessions are for individual sale only and will not be sold to a team or as a group. No multi-participant passing is allowed; individual skill development only, please. Coaching/organized practice drills will not be allowed or provided during these sessions.
Participants must bring their own helmet, stick, skates, puck and face covering.
Stick n’ Puck is currently not available.
Please visit the Activity Calendar page to view the full schedule of activity offerings by date. Activity availability is subject to change without notice.
Plan to arrive 30 minutes ahead of time to ensure your spot, as Stick n’ Puck sessions do have capacity limits. Please use the athletes’ entrance on Cummings Road to access the USA Rink.
|Single Session||All ages||$20|
All Stick n’ Puck tickets are sold on site. We recommend arriving 30 minutes ahead of time to ensure your spot, as sessions do have capacity limits. Participants must bring their own helmet, stick, skates, puck & face covering.
Before You Arrive
Face Covering Requirements
Be sure to visit our Health & Safety Information page via the link below in advance of your visit for face covering requirements.
- Face covering/mask
- Hockey helmet
- Hockey gloves
- Hockey stick (& puck)
- Elbow pads (optional).
No additional pads or uniforms are allowed. Please note there is no equipment sharing.
- Face coverings/masks must be worn at all times while at the Olympic Center including skaters on the ice and spectators in the stands.
- Rink access via designated entrance and exit area only.
- Maximum (1) spectator per skater allowed in the designated area of the stands.
- Locker rooms are NOT available for use.
- The dedicated individual participant area must be used for lacing up skates.
- Water bottles are not allowed
- No spitting or fluid dispersion allowed.
- Failure to obey rules will result in immediate removal from Olympic Center