International Skating Union (ISU) World Synchronized Skating Championships come to the Lake Placid Olympic Center Thursday, March 30 – Saturday, April 1!
Approximately 26 teams comprised of 500 skaters, from over 20 countries will compete for the title of World Champion, and watching this competition in person among a very lively audience makes this event even more exciting. The event marks the first time that the two-time Olympic village has been selected to host the ISU World Synchronized Skating Championships and the fifth time the United States has staged it.
Held since 2000, the ISU World Synchronized Skating Championships is an annual event organized by the International Skating Union and attracts the most elite senior-level synchronized skating teams from around the world. Traditionally, the top teams have been from Finland, Sweden and Canada. Finnish synchro teams have combined to win 23 medals, while Swedish and Canadian skaters have claimed 12 World Championship medals each. American synchronized skating teams have won six medals.
Thursday, March 30
8:00 A.M. – PRACTICE ICE – 1980 RINK
8:00 A.M. – PRACTICE ICE – 1932 RINK
Friday, March 31
10:00 A.M. – SP OFFICIAL PRACTICE – 1980 RINK
TBD – FAN FEST – 1932 RINK
5:30 P.M. – OPENING CEREMONY – 1980 RINK
6:00 P.M. – SHORT PROGRAM COMPETITION – 1980 RINK
SMALL MEDAL CEREMONY – 1932 RINK
Saturday, April 1
8:15 A.M. – FS OFFICIAL PRACTICE – 1980 RINK
TBD – FAN FEST – 1932 RINK
3:30 P.M. – FREE SKATE COMPETITION – 1980 RINK
VICTORY CEREMONY – 1980 RINK
All-Event Lower Bowl Tickets – $200
All-Event Upper Bowl Tickets – $165
- All tickets are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- To find seating we recommend choosing the desired seating section from the map, indicating the number of seats you would like to purchase, then clicking “Find Best Available”.
- Both lower and upper bowl all-event tickets will include access to official practices Thursday – Saturday, both the short program and free skate segments and a Fan Fest event on Friday and Saturday.
- Ticket sales are on a first-come, first-served basis in which spectators will purchase their desired seats directly through the Tixr platform. To guarantee adjacent seating, tickets should be purchased simultaneously. There is no minimum or maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per transaction. There is no group rate or group purchasing option for this event.
- Any purple or white seats are listed as having a “Restricted View.” When you purchase a restricted view seat, you acknowledge that you are purchasing seat(s) with an obstructed view. This means that part, to the majority of your view of the ice surface may be blocked. All seats do have a view of the video board, which will display the team on the ice during their program and in the kiss and cry. You will be required to acknowledge this information if you purchase a seat of this type.
- Only digital tickets will be issued. All sales are final, no refunds will be issued for any reason. Tixr does offer the ability to transfer tickets between spectators, click here for details.