Health & Safety Information
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to navigate COVID-19. Our resorts are following state and local guidelines and we appreciate everyone’s understanding as guidelines evolve.
Know Before You Go Information
- Face coverings are recommended when you cannot be socially distanced from unknown individuals
- Face coverings are required on shuttles and any public transportation.
- Face coverings are required during the duration of the bobsled ride.
Guidelines & Information
At the Lake Placid Legacy Sites, our teams are:
- Maintaining physical barriers (e.g. plexiglass) at high interaction points like ticket areas
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night
- Maintaining hand hygiene stations throughout our venues for guests & employees.
- Undergoing a daily health screening prior to every shift
- Reducing indoor capacities to help maintain 6 feet of social distancing
- We recommend purchasing tickets in advance online for all of the Lake Placid Legacy Sites venues and activities. Capacities are limited and may sell out.
- Face coverings are recommended when unable to social distance from unknown individuals.
- If you need to store personal items inside, please utilize the bag check areas. Consider leaving all of your personal items in your vehicle.
Shuttles and on Mountain Transportation
- All drivers and guests are required to wear face coverings when riding a shuttle.
Gondola and Lift Recommendations and Requirements
- Face coverings are recommended on chair lifts and in gondola when riding with unknown guests.
- Please leave windows open in gondola cabins.