Health & Safety Information
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our guests, community, and employees.
Please review the information on our Face Covering Requirements and COVID safety in advance of your visit. We will publish any updates here as they become available, but be aware that our guidelines are subject to change without notice. We’re looking forward to seeing you at our resort.
Face Covering Requirements
When visiting the Lake Placid Legacy Sites, please follow these guidelines:
If you are indoors:
- Face coverings are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings are required in the gondolas at all times.
- Face coverings are required in all locker areas.
- Face coverings can only be removed indoors when eating or drinking.
If you are outdoors:
- Vaccinated guests do not need to wear a face covering, but are recommended when near unknown guest, or when unable to socially distance.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear face coverings and be socially distanced outside.
If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and plan to visit us another time.
At the Lake Placid Legacy Sites, our teams are:
- Maintaining physical barriers (e.g. plexiglass) at high interaction points like ticket areas
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night
- Maintaining hand hygiene stations throughout our venues for guests & employees.
- Undergoing a daily health screening prior to every shift
- Reducing indoor capacities to help maintain 6 feet of social distancing
As a community, we are all responsible for our health and well-being. Thank you for continuing to follow the guidelines and protocols being put forth by our public officials.