The NCCA Division III Men’s Ice Hockey Championship returns Friday, March 25 and Saturday, March 26 and will take place at the newly modernized 1980 Herb Brooks Arena in the Olympic Center.
Since the last NCAA DIII Ice Hockey Championship in Lake Placid in 2018, the 1980 Arena has undergone significant upgrades, including new seating, modernized media and concession areas, hospitality suites, new restrooms, a renovated concourse, LED event and broadcast-quality lighting, new air handling/dehumidification system and electric zambonis. Read more about the Olympic Center improvements here.
Tickets are on-sale now. For any questions, please call the Olympic Center Box Office at (518) 523-3330 during normal business hours. Ticket purchasers should review INFO FOR TICKET HOLDERS and PARKING tabs prior to purchase.
Friday, March 25
- 3:00 pm – Semi-final Game One – Adrian vs. Augsburg
- 6:30 pm – Semi-final Game Two – SUNY Geneseo vs. University of New England
Saturday, March 26
- 7:00 pm – Championship Game – Adrian vs. Geneseo
Tickets are on-sale now. Due to construction, a temporary Olympic Center Box Office and will call will be set-up as of March 24th on Cummings Road behind the Olympic Center, just past the “glass houses.” To speak with the Box Office, call 518-523-3330.
Please read Info for ticket holders and parking tabs prior to purchase.
Info for Ticket Holders
Info for Ticket Holders
- COVID PROTOCOL
- As of Feb. 11, 2022, masks are no longer required but recommended when unable to be socially distanced. Patrons who are more comfortable wearing one are encouraged to do so. Patrons are not required to show proof of vaccination or negative test result. This policy is subject to change.
- WE STRONGLY SUGGEST ARRIVING EARLY TO THE GAMES.
- PURCHASE and PRINT TICKETS ONLINE or IN ADVANCE – avoid ticket window and will call lines
- Spectator entrance: 1980 Rink – Cummings Road (glass houses)
- Accessible entrance: 1932 Rink – Main St.
- BAG CHECKS
- In the interest of safety for all attending the events at the Olympic Center, we will be doing bag checks at all entrances. We ask that you limit the size of any purses or bags to 13 inches long, 9.5 inches tall and 6 inches wide. We will not allow backpacks of any kind into the Olympic Center.
List of prohibited items in the Olympic Center:
• Selfie sticks
• Outside food or beverage
• Cans, glass, or plastic containers
• Weapons of any kind
• Pocket knives
• Flammable liquids
• Laser pointers
• Any other items deemed inappropriate by the Olympic Center staff
REFUND POLICY – ALL SALES ARE FINAL – EVENT TIME AND DATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Refunds will not be issued for the Event; New York State and Essex County gathering guidelines mandate all operational procedures during this unprecedented time. You bear all risks of inclement weather. Event date and time are subject to change.
COVID -19 WARNING
COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. ORDA is following all gathering guidelines mandated by New York State and Essex County. By attending the Event spectators agree to follow all required protocols, which are subject to change at any time, and assume all risks relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19. The failure to follow mandated COVID-19 protocols may result in revocation of a spectator’s ticket and expulsion from the Event.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
All spectators should be aware that the sport of hockey carries inherent risks, including the risk that despite the presence of shielding and nets, pucks and other objects may fly into spectator areas during play, and could cause injury. Stay alert at all times before, during and after play. If struck, immediately ask an usher for directions to a medical station.
IMPORTANT PARKING INFO
FREE REMOTE PARKING for the NCAA Men’s Ice Hockey Championship
∗Please note, masks will be required on public transportation per New York State guidelines.
- Location – Lake Placid Horseshow Grounds (5514 Cascade Rd, Lake Placid, NY)
- FREE SHUTTLE BUS with roundtrip service to/from the Olympic Center
- Shuttles run 1 ½ hour prior to puck drop through 1 ½ hour following last game(s)
SHUTTLE SERVICE HOURS:
- Friday, March 25: 1:30 pm – 1 ½ hr following last game
- Saturday, March 26: 5:30 pm – 1 ½ hr following game