At the Lake Placid Legacy Sites, there are many activities to partake in, gorgeous, breathtaking sites to see, and historical significance.
Tips for a Great Trip
- Plan your park activities & attractions with time and distance in mind.
- Make reservations for activities in advance to save time and secure your spot.
- Reserve lodging accommodations in advance, busy times of the year can fill up lodging fast.
- Look into when the busy times are so you can avoid the lines and enjoy the best experience possible.
- Prepare for the season; bring layers when it’s cold, extra water when it’s warm, and always wear proper footwear to stay safe & sound.
Things to Do
What is there to see and do at the Lake Placid Legacy Sites?
Explore our Things to Do page to find the perfect activities for your visit!
Olympic Center Store
Q: Is there any way to make purchases from the Olympic Center Store/shop online?
A: We do not have an online store for the Olympic Center Store, but we do take orders over the phone in the case that you know what you’d like. The direct number for the store is (518) 302-5358.
Hours & Seasons
Check out the operating hours and seasons within the Lake Placid Legacy Sites to make sure you’re showing up for your activity/event at the correct time and place. The Legacy Sites have a little bit of everything – high mountain peaks, a winding bobsled run, an Olympic museum, and so much more, and we know you want to make the most of it.
There are many lodges through the LPOS region to choose from including hotels, motels, AirBnbs, camping, tent & RV camping options.
Only service dogs are allowed at the Olympic Venues at this time.